Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


I'm In Shock!
omg
Sob.
Anime madness
a New YeaR
Pride & Prejudice
I'm An Idiot!
Time flies
I got a new handphone!
Wasn't what I thought

Here Gina comes

Hehe! Yesterday, when class 1605 was going to LT4 from 423, an interesting thing happened.. Gina walked into our class! Wah! Wah! I nv knew that she had classes in 423.. Cool.. Heh..
Dicky Sim was shocked..
I was unable to keep a straight face and was laughing throughout.. Haha! Vanda and Jessica noticed and were laughing too.. Haha! Dicky Sim looked sort of disgusted and a little shocked.. As for Gina.. Jessica said Gina had a smiling face when she walked past Dicky Sim.. Must have been the highlight of her day.. Hahaha! It's difficult to describe it.. It's Estasy for Gina..
Now I blame myself.. Why the heck was I laughing? I missed the look on Gina's face I've been wanting and waiting to c for ages.. Haiz.. Always knew that I was lousy at stoppin to laugh.. Then I missed the chance of the lifetime! Arghhh! Gina, please come again next week.. I really wan to c! I'll try and make sure that Dicky Sim doesn't go off to Bio lecture early.. Anyway, tat wun happen in a million years..
Please repeat this happening.. I wish I wish I wish..



All Hail Britannia on Saturday, February 11, 2006
Join Lelouch