Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


No More Afternoon PE!
Omg!
Shit Screw Damn!
Bleach newest OVA
Finally found them!
New Blog Template
I'm Brainless!
I did it!
Byakuya-sama
B3

My first go at Tennis!

Go Fuji Go!
After months of watching Prince of Tennis and having the desire to play Tennis for real.. I finally did it today! Tennis rocks but I sux at it.. Well, can't expect too much, I'm playing for the first time in my life today.. Lolx.. I can't even serve the correct way frm 1 end to the other end of the court.. Tennis is really different and more difficult than badminton.. It's kinda of obvious that we tennis noobies are playing the badminton way.. Haha..
Surprising I'm really lookin forward to next Monday's PE.. Tennis is sooo fun! Prince of Tennis sure make me lyk tennis a lot.. Hehehee.. I nv knew the tennis court was soooo huge and had to run lyk hell until today.. I always tot it's kinda of small compared to other courts.. Well, it's not.. It's big! I can't imagine how the pros can run run run run all around the court and still can take it.. Training must be as tough as what I see the regulars do in Prince of Tennis..
My racket is heavy.. The school budget, can't afford to buy good tennis rackets for us to use.. So I chose the one with a yellow grip.. It looks really cool.. Oh, I dunno why, perhaps I keep seeing Ryoma and Tezuka using their left hand, I decided to use my left hand too.. I find it much easier than my right hand to serve or ok, hit the ball to the other court..
It's so boring.. Why must we have tests?! And 3 major ones in the same week! Life is like HELL.. Tmr Bio, Wed Chem pre-SPA skill A, Thurs Stats tests.. !!!!! If only there were no tests.. Life would be much nicer.. Yep.. Include more morning PE with games.. Earlier dismissals.. No remidials like BRIDGE which I have to attend at 5.30 TMR! Wah.. Election day on a weekday.. *Dreaming* SmiLeZ
Really gotta finish studying Kidney today.. Sob.. Sob.. Sob.. Monday! Come faster! I no longer have the Monday blues! Tennis rawks my life!



All Hail Britannia on Monday, April 17, 2006
Join Lelouch