Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


Omg!
Shit Screw Damn!
Bleach newest OVA
Finally found them!
New Blog Template
I'm Brainless!
I did it!
Byakuya-sama
B3
Hey

No More Afternoon PE!

I'm pleased to announce that I no longer need to go for afternoon PE!
Yep.. I passed my NAPFA with a Silver.. What's most surprisingly is that I-Pull wasn't my downfall.. Hahaha.. I though it would be.. Guessed those PE teachers close 1 eye this time since the standards were raised by a lot.. Yay! Sit & Reach turned out to be my worst item.. Lolx.. I should have learnt BALLET when I was young.. Why didn't I?! Haiz.. No point regretting it now though.. I feel that I'm rather TYCO this time.. Almost every item is border line.. Standing broad by 2cm more than the bare requirement for a C.. Sit & Reach just nice a D.. Even Shuttle Run just nice a C.. Lolx.. That's 3 out of the 6 items.. Who cares.. I rather this than all having 1 more cm or 0.1s to the next grade..
Stupid youtube is down.. Oh how I wish I can watch that OVA episode again now.. It's soooo nice.. I wanna watch it badly! Just found out that the next episode of the OVA is gonna be out in MAY! What the heck! ...... Soooo long.. I saw the cover of the 2nd vol.. It has Fuji! Why must they be so cruel to test my patience like that.. What good is there to do such a thing to me?! Why!
Wikipedia rocks.. I finally know the Jap name for dear Fuji's 4th counter.. It's Kagerou Zutsumi.. Supposedly means Dragonfly Illusion.. Sounds cool right? Well, it should, must and is.. I bought book 28 to see how Fuji creates his new 4th counter.. Hehh.. I'm just a crazy little girl in her crazy little world.. Ignore it.. Just realize a little that Fuji is sure 1 big animal lover.. Hahaha..
1. Higuma Otoshi - Bears
2. Tsubame Gaeshi - Swallow
3. Hakugei - Whale
4. Kagerou Zutsumi - Dragonfly
Even though Wikipedia says it's the elements.. Ground, Sky, Sea and Void respectively.. I stick firmly to my stand!



All Hail Britannia on Monday, April 10, 2006
Join Lelouch