Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


My first go at Tennis!
No More Afternoon PE!
Omg!
Shit Screw Damn!
Bleach newest OVA
Finally found them!
New Blog Template
I'm Brainless!
I did it!
Byakuya-sama

Fushigi Yuugi Rocks!

- Fushigi Yuugi-
Fushigi Yuugi is Good! Good! Good! No wonder Angeline loves it so much.. Haha.. A wonderful bishounen anime.. Lolx.. Haha, not that I sound lusty or smth.. Ok, so far I've watch 8 episodes only.. It's very nice and sweet anime..

My favourite character is undoubtly Tamahome! Heh, he's got the same voice as Rukawa, my first Love.. Hehe! It's very cool.. Tamahome is very cute and good-lookin.. Serious.. He got that dark blue hair.. Those purple-golden eyes.. Purple and Gold look good together.. Yep.. He's cool.. Funny.. Cute.. Sweeeeeet.. Protective.. Loves $$ more than anything else but Miaka.. Hehehe.. Quite perfect.. Tamahome is sooooo cute.. Kawaii! He's sooo innocent.. As in when Miaka confessed her love, he said he didn't care but in actual fact, he really did.. Aww... He's just a shy teen.. Hehehe! Soooooooo cute.. When Miaka left for 3 mths.. He was soo lost and distracted.. He chewed on his plates and was dazed all the time.. Awww.. Love sick.. Hahaha..

Dotz.. Why I like Tamahome? He's lyk the very opposite of Rukawa who's sooooo cool and only thinks of basketball and nth else.. Totally oblivious to the girls crazy over him all around.. But Rukawa is still my favourite and will always be.. He RocKs and RuLez!



All Hail Britannia on Tuesday, April 25, 2006
Join Lelouch