Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


Zero is a beast, a bastard and a monster! OMG, how...
Today's BnS is the funnest so far. I finally got t...
1. 死神の精度 This movie is a bit confusing but nic...
BLOOD TYPE "A"-- Yummy cool Reserved calm, even ...
Zero can't die yet. He must help Kaname-sama de...
Exams are Over. Muahahahahahaha! It's anime and ma...
I hate IT! I hate Databases! I hope this stupid pr...
I HATE IT!I HATE DATABASES!I HATE EVERYTHING!
Did a pile of stuff that are SOOOO unrelated to sc...
Prince of Tennis finally puts a full-stop in Chap...

I so love Code Geass. It rocks totally. Especially R2. It really makes me go HUH?! nearly every episode. Lots of surprises and wow-factors. It has the action of Gundam and the brains of Death Note. Highly highly recommended!
I totally like Lelouch! He rulez! Thanks to him, I overcame my hate against the name ZERO. However, I still hate the one from VK, simply can't forgive for his sins against Kaname-sama. Back to Lelouch. I want his power! If only it can be used many times. The power of ABSOLUTE OBEDIENCE. How cool is that?! Lelouch is soooo smart!
He got so many cute moments too. I can't believe in epi 9.33, (thx to Thai mun), I saw Lelouch dressed like a girl. OMG, he's soooo cute!
I love this picture. He looks so cool!!!



All Hail Britannia on Friday, August 01, 2008
0 Rebels