Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


What's wrong with me?! I knew that Kaname-sama ...
Lelouch did ...
I want those Kaname-sama be...
I'm traumatized. Marianne isn't ...
I so love Code Geass. It rocks totally. ...
Zero is a beast, a bastard and a monster! OMG, how...
Today's BnS is the funnest so far. I finally got t...
1. 死神の精度 This movie is a bit confusing but nic...
BLOOD TYPE "A"-- Yummy cool Reserved calm, even ...
Zero can't die yet. He must help Kaname-sama de...

Fuck you Kiryuu Zero! Who the hell you think you are?! What the hell with him kissing Yuuki in front of Kaname-sama! FFFFF! I'm brimming with anger at 1.30am! Now I can't sleep. Is the author really trying to make me hate Zero more? I already can't forgive him for drinking Kaname-sama's blood even though it's Kaname-sama that wants him to drink it. But now, this is unforgivable! He ate his twin, pointed that bloody rose at Yuuki, tried to kill Kaname-sama (his savior to Level E), got betrayed by his own Bloody Rose, and KISSED Yuuki in front of Kaname-sama. That is taboo! He should hurry up and die!
Hahaha, I guess I had a bit too much fun doing this.
死ね、零!零が殺したい!ハハハハハ!
Zero is soooo arrogant that he thinks he can defeat Kaname-sama. Come on, just because he managed to get rid of Rido with lots of help from Yuuki doesnt the hell mean that he could defeat Kaname-sama. Rido and Kaname-sama are of a different league despite them being purebloods. Kaname-sama already forgave him so many times for biting Yuuki and Zero is being ungrateful by pointing the gun at him. WTF! Haha, I was laughing over there when I watch Zero unable to control his Bloody Rose against Kaname-sama. Serves him right. That Bloody Rose should just suck Zero's blood dry and leave him to die!

How thick-skinned can Zero get?!

Yuuki absolutely didn't want to be kissed by that lousy grade vampire. She had SAID that her thoughts were filled with Kaname-sama from the start, that she only wanted Kaname-sama's blood! Then that idiot Zero there saying that he only wanted Yuuki's blood. Who the hell he think he is, he's just a fellow that was 4 years beside her. Kaname-sama's the one that saved Yuuki and everything. Zero did NOTHING of this sort, only that Yuuki had to keep saving him.
Cheers to Yuuki! Saying this while in Zero's arms! Get a Clue Zero!
I guess this is more probably my favourite part.
Reading this chapter again makes me hate Zero more. I must be blind to think that he looked cool when I read the first chapter. Can't believe myself. It's like when I watched every week of Code Geass R2, I seem to increasingly hate Suzaku more every episode. I think at this very moment, I hate Zero a lot more than I hated Suzaku then. Well, Suzaku did turn over a new leaf slightly at the back...



All Hail Britannia on Monday, December 22, 2008
0 Rebels