Photobucket




Photobucket

Elaine

Estee

PeiXuan

Qiaolin

Qingwen

Vanda

Ivan

Tiffany

Bobby

Winnie

Stone

Hueyeng

Hueyeng's Shop-

LiYing

Vanessa

オパール

Grace

Jovin

NTU JAC

Home




Photobucket


Con Te Partiro

Photobucket


I want those Kaname-sama be...
I'm traumatized. Marianne isn't ...
I so love Code Geass. It rocks totally. ...
Zero is a beast, a bastard and a monster! OMG, how...
Today's BnS is the funnest so far. I finally got t...
1. 死神の精度 This movie is a bit confusing but nic...
BLOOD TYPE "A"-- Yummy cool Reserved calm, even ...
Zero can't die yet. He must help Kaname-sama de...
Exams are Over. Muahahahahahaha! It's anime and ma...
I hate IT! I hate Databases! I hope this stupid pr...

Lelouch did not die.
He absolutely did not.
I'm convinced that he has BOTH the code and the geass.
Lelouch is such a tragic character. Everything he does is for the world's good. Yet, he is misunderstood by everyone. I feel so sad for him. He is my very favourite character is all of Code Geass. I teared when I saw that he was presumed dead by the world.
The ending song is so sad, they are saying as if it was better that he disappeared from the world. The song is Continued Story. This proves that Lelouch shouldn't be dead isn't it? Otherwise how can Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion still continue? How could they?! If only they knew what Lelouch had to sacrifice. It's been a long time since I felt so much for an anime. Those few that I watch lately are just for fun and laughter. This makes me think of Gundam Seed. The pain is even worst since they try to kill MY LELOUCH! Those Sunrise producers! Curses! If there was 2 parts I like, it's probably the funniest pun when Orange-kun is picking oranges. So Orange-kun decided to follow his loyalty to Lelouch by doing a job what he is called as. Dotx. I managed to smile a bit at that part. The other part was when Arthur was the only thing at Suzaku's supposed grave. That's a bit sad and funny because he's only nice to Arthur and is a pest to humans. C.C. called Lelouch, she spoke to him. I'm sure of it. While I don't think that the cart driver is Lelouch, I believe Lelouch have both the Code AND the Geass. That's why the name of the series is CODE GEASS isn't it? Plus, R2 can mean R.R. which is ruru aka Lelouch!
ALL HAIL LELOUCH!



All Hail Britannia on Tuesday, September 30, 2008
0 Rebels